Last updated Thu 09 Nov 2000
This site is no longer updated, but is kept up as a public resource
|What's New on
- if you're not sure where to start, this is a good way to get a random sample
- a seven-megabyte site about Scientology, of all things? Plus others' reasons to be critics.
offices and organisations
- including photos
- people's own interactions with the Church
- print media coverage of Scientology in Australia from the late 1950s to the present, plus useful background information for reporters
- text, links and scanned pictures
- for and against Scientology - includes demo leaflets and hints and tips for demonstrating
- some light relief ... fairly in-jokey, but that's how it goes ;-)
- transcripts from TV and radio
- other Scientology-related pages, Australian and elsewhere
and government opinions
- the attitudes of the authorities towards Scientology and its devotees
- stuff I haven't classified yet, and non-Australian stuff
Anything interesting to add to these pages? Mail me.
These pages were produced using sheer design sense and various text and image editors. Raw HTML straight out of your brain and onto the page is the all-macho way to Web, don't you know.
- New Zealand-related material. In fact, material relating to anywhere within the purview of AOSH ANZO.
- Photos of those Church buildings that I don't have yet; pics of previous Church buildings too.
- More personal tales.
- Television and radio transcripts. I would like more of these. Or even just access to tapes.
- Anyone in Melbourne with ready access to a video frame-grabber?
- Press articles I haven't got yet (paper copies would be fine).